Tuesday 1 July 2014

Why do I write?

They say, there is nothing which happens without a reason – and I think it is true. The universe has its own way of setting things. Every grain of rice and each worm in the mud is with a purpose. I too have a reason to write.
I see life in me and around me. Writing it down is like drawing a picture. It makes the unseen seen the ignored inevitable and most of all, it makes its message vivid to me.I write because, I have learned a lot from others – both from error and wisdom. That made “to error” unnecessary and put me one step ahead. Therefore if these collection of thoughts help even one person to leap a step ahead, it is worth my time and energy and I believe I too am one step closer to my destiny and purpose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post........keep writing more.......
all the best!

Binoy Thomas said...

Thank You for visiting.

Losing Friendship

It is often thought by one of the friends that ‘the other may not like to be disturbed’ and so we don’t call, or sms. Even after a few...