Saturday 2 August 2014

A Rainy Night In The Forest Part-1

It was a rainy night. Was it a coincidence that I decided to return on that night? Might not be. It was a night on a rainy season. No wonder, the days and nights are rainy.

I found it hard to open my eyes as I am used to getting up late in the morning. I got ready and had a cup of black tea. I usually don’t have black tea or coffee. But it is necessary now as it is a rainy night. I need it to keep my body warm.

I got my vehicle out of the garage. You are mistaken. It is not a BMW or a Benz. It is a Bajaj Platina, an eight-year-old motorcycle. My first and the only vehicle I ever had.

As I had filled enough petrol the previous day, I started it confidently and waved good bye to my sweetheart. Kids were asleep and will know that I am gone only in the morning. It was drizzling. I had my rain coat on. I slowly moved into a memorable night.

 (to be continued...) 

2 comments:

monica said...

hope the day unfolded as an interesting one.....waiting to read what happened next..:)

Binoy Thomas said...

Thank you for the interest shown. It is coming...

Losing Friendship

It is often thought by one of the friends that ‘the other may not like to be disturbed’ and so we don’t call, or sms. Even after a few...